Happy Summer!

I'm back! I've been gone for almost a whole month and I have no real explanation for why I've been gone a whole month but I have an excuse for 10 of those days! I recently went to Georgia and Disney World for a few days and it was a BLAST but I got back last Saturday and since then I started working. On another subject on youtube people are already doing back to school videos and we have like a month and a half left before school starts people need to find chill. And seriously this time there will be a lot more post up soon so keep checkin up (and I know I look stellar in these high quality pics Nikon doesn't do this but whateves)

Thanks
Jordan
xoxo








Dress~Charlotte Russe
Sandals~Marshalls
Sunglasses~Target
Watch~Charming Charlies

Photo Creds to Sienna at http://www.siennakwami.com

No comments