Casual Fridays Make Casual Saturdays

Hello friends, long time no chat. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for and hope you all do as well. And I hope you found great deals this Black Friday. Tbh I'm not sure if I did. I did online shopping this year and I'm so broke I don't even remember what it feels like to have money. And you know that feeling when you buy/order something and then you see the same thing for cheaper? I have that feeling. Also I have to buy gifts for people and I hate buying gifts for peoples. I'm being forced to participate in two secret Santa's. Whatever, I love Christmas and I have three more weeks of school until Christmas break. And I have a hell of a lot of work to do tonight and over the course of these next few weeks. Wish me luck!

Jordan xoxox

Necklace ~ Forever 21
Sweater ~ HM
Shoes ~ Converse
Jeans ~ Pacsun

No comments