It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...No

Hello friends! I know it has been a while and I have been a busy child. I've been doing some writing and some other fun stuff and such. I only have time to watch youtube when I'm doing homework (which I have tons of) and daylight savings has stole prime time from me. Usually I'd take the pictures after my last class but at 4:30 its like pitch black so I can't do it then. But since break is next week I'm going to attempt to do tons of blogging and such but I think I said that during thanksgiving break... And if you have any thoughts on my new layout between the colors and where i'm putting the clothes tell me! I'm really interested to hear. Love ya

Jordan
xoxox

Cardigan ~ Gap
Skirt ~ HM
Boots ~ Justfab
Leggings ~ Charlotte Russe
Top ~ HM

1 comment