I Keep On Falling Into The Sale Section Of Forever 21

Hello friends! Today I'm back showing you a very similar outfit to last weeks, woohoo. I apologize for the size difference in these photos, they weren't taken from the same angle. Next semester starts on Tuesday and I feel like I've never been so excited for something in my life. I think I need to stop being so hateful. I've recently discovered this thing I'm going to call sly honesty where I will figure out a way to tell you indirectly how I (negatively) feel towards you. For example today in English my teacher asked us what we learned and I used other people in the class to further show him we don't do anything in class and he needs to stop talking down religions because its offensive. Also, I don't know if its just a me thing, but when people stare at me I automatically assume they hate me or dislike me so I reciprocate. But its very likely I just always end up sitting across from them when they decide to doze off. I also feel like wiring on this blog and being more honest about my life has started to take its effect. So thank you to the no one who is reading this.

Jordan xoxox

Sweater ~ Forever 21
Blouse ~ HM
Jeans ~ American Eagle
Sneakers ~ Converse


1 comment