Oh Vacation, Where Art Thou Gone

My vacation/happiness may be coming to a close but American Apparel's sale is not! I got these hella cute easy jeans from AA for LESS than 8$. I also just ordered a few pieces which I will be showing in a haul on my youtube channel. But their sale was amazing things that were usually about 50$ were 5$ and stuff was cheaper than Forever 21 and HM. If you can't see in the picture I'm sporting my go-to's (aka my HM chunky booties). Also in between today and yesterday I managed to watch a whole season of Empire which is really good btw. I've also been loving That 70's Show which is on netflix. The only funny character is Jackie, but whatever. I hope you all had a fabulous week, I know I did. I explored my city and found it is pretty uninteresting like I thought it was but I now think I can say I know all the great destinations for teens. I'm heading back to school tomorrow. Wish me luck in math!
Jordan xoxox

Jeans ~ American Apparel
Shirt ~ HM
Chambray Top ~ I think Nordstrom Rack
Shoes ~ HM 
Choker ~ DIY (Video will be up soon)

No comments