Like Glue

The song for this weeks blog post is Like Glue and I thought it was perfect for the post since I'm pretty sure Sean Paul is Jamaican and these pictures were taken while I was in Jamaica. Yes, I was in Jamaica this past week and as I am typing this I still am, however when this goes up unfortunately I will not be. I loved my trip! I was a t a resort that is so stinking beautiful. It was amazing, the food was great the music was great and the entertainment was great it was just an overall great trip for me and my family. I don't know if it's obvious but I'm about 50 shades darker than usual. That sun man. Now onto the outfit, personally, this outfit isn't my favorite just because my bra strap was popping out all over the place but I really love the orange on my skin. The skirt is tight and I think I'm going to pick it up in another color because I adore how it fits on me. Anyhow, I've been trying to step up my blog/youtube game so if you've noticed definitely leave me a comment. I think my style is slowly improving to be okay. I hope you guys have noticed and are liking these improvements as much as me! Ps: I think my blog post day is going to be Sunday from now on so yeah.

JordanAlexis

Top: Nordstrom
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Zooshoo
Watch: Charming Charlies
Earrings: Charlotte Russe


No comments