Around

Does anyone else think this outfit would loo better with a white baseball cap. I think I'm going to go to target and pick up a few baseball caps in different colors. Hello friends, today I'm showing you this lil getup. I really like this one because I feel like it's a lot edgier then my typical outfit so I might actually be giving people outfit inspiration. I've also decided I want to get into plus sized modeling within the next year or so but even though plus sized models are big, they're usually toned so I have to work out. I feel like I've wasted my summer so far. I know I went to Jamaica, but I haven't done typical summer things. I haven't hung out with my (non-existent) friends or had late summer nights. All I've done is hang out by myself and done everything by myself and worked. LoVe BeInG a TeEn! The song is by Joey Gatto.

JordanAlexis


Romper - H&M,  Jacket - Fashion to Figure,  Shoes - Nike,  Watch - Charming Charlies

1 comment

  1. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. It's a really pleasure know you and I’m very happy!!! I like very much this casual outfit, perfect for this summer time. Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete