Tears Dry On Their Own

Bonjour mes amis! Todays outfit was little on the simpler side. I haven't posted in a hot sec and I really wanted to post and I'm feeling this outfit. FYI don't order septum rings from boohoo mine broke asap but definitely buy their clothes. This isn't sponsored or anything but I'm obsessed. I ordered this one from China and I've only had it for about an hour and it's great. Anyway schoolhouse been going at this weird pace. During the week it's like "WHEN WILL IT END" and then at night it feels like time flies and on the weekend...wait we have a weekend? I'm so tired and theres no way for me to get enough sleep. Like no matter what I do I won't be able to get enough sleep. It's alright though, I'm a sleep deprived teenager what's new? Oh, and if you're wondering who the song is by just comment and I'll hit you up with the deets.

JordanAlexis


Where are these clothes from?

Dress - Forever 21 
Cardigan - Forever 21
Sandals - Boohoo
Watch - Charming Charlie
Septum Ring - Allie Express

No comments