Hands To Myself

Hi friends, it's New Years Eve and I have no plans. Like every New Years, I'll spend it by myself, except this year I have no plans to make any resolutions or change for next year. I don't have a cool New Years outfit and/or a party to wear a outfit to, and honestly I'm just hoping to find a good movie to watch tonight. For a little 2015 reflection; I think I've changed, into a better person? Maybe. I think I know a lot more about myself than I ever did before. I don't think it's been like a great year or like a great sophomore year or anything and I'm hoping 2016 will be better, but my hopes aren't high. I finished watching Make it Or Break it, for the second time and now I'm watching H20. I hope you all have a better New Years than I will! Oh and this is my 60th post!

JordanAlexis


 Top - H&M
Vest - Topshop
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Adidas Superstars

No comments